Re: how to use --proxy-negotiate, exactly?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 23:57:52 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Brian J. Murrell wrote:

>> libcurl needs to get the Proxy-Authorize: response back from the proxy with
>> data in it in order to proceed from there.
> I don't see anything in the response from the failed first request that the
> Negotiate request would need/use.

No, me neither (having just seen your protocol dump). Except the difference
between Negotiate and GSS-Negotiate, but I don't think that's a reason enough.

Still, the code is clearly written to work this way and it certainly seems
like a flaw to me - but without a test system for this I'm not right man to
improve that code.

List admin: