curl-users

i18n/Unicode/NTLM

From: Jeff Rasmussen <jeffras_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:05:55 -0700

Browsing through the source code I noticed this comment:

    /*
     * In the case the server sets the flag NTLMFLAG_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE, we
     * need to filter it off because libcurl doesn't UNICODE encode the
     * strings it packs into the NTLM authenticate packet.
     */

Does this mean that we can not authenticate with a double byte user name?

I did some testing based off of the help I received here (http://curl.haxx.se/mail/archive-2009-01/0127.html) but I can't seem to figure out how to use a double byte user name/password.

Is this possible with curl or does curl only authenticate with OEM?

Thanks,
Jeff