curl-users

Parameters in CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION:

From: Honey Dont <jawihar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:09:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi there. I'm new to cURL and going through examples and the tutorial. In the CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION you have four parameters, two of which is size_t size, and size_t nmemb. In the doc for this function it is said, "The size of the data pointed to by ptr is size multiplied with nmemb."

Is this to account for the difference in ascii and unicode? In other words nmemb is the number of elements pointed to by ptr and size is either equal to one or two depending on whether unicode is being used or not?

I think it is, but the question just nags at me for confirmation.

Thanks.