Re: Curl and HTTPS/SSL

From: Jochen Roderburg <>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:42:33 +0100

Zitat von Daniel White <>:

> curl -q -o outputfile.html
> It's a https URL, so apparently things work differently now.
> Problem is I've downloaded about 4 different versions of
> Curl, and they each complain that there's a problem with libeay32.dll
> (which of course isn't supplied). So I then try to look
> for libeay32.dll, and come across about 5 different versions
> over the web.

Did you also try the openssl versions which you find separately on the
curl download page?

I use the DLLs from which work fine
with recent versions of curl and wget.

Best regards,

Jochen Roderburg
University of Cologne
Robert-Koch-Str. 10 Tel.: +49-221/478-7024
D-50931 Koeln E-Mail: Roderburg_at_Uni-Koeln.DE

List admin: