RE: Using curl to get files matching a pattern

From: R B <>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 21:49:31 +0000

I need to download a zip file from a page like the following :
<form method="post" action="" >
    <input type="submit" name="download" value="OK"/>

I want to use curl to click on download button and download the file (The name of the zip file is not known and changes everyday, that's why I need to do something like this)
I tried the following, but curl just returns the page html, and not the zip file

curl -O -k -d "download=OK" "http://localhost:8080/test/download.jsp"

Experience all of the new features, and Reconnect with your life.

List admin: