curl-users

Re: cURL command line https download problem

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:59:38 -0500

2009/3/28 rajeshwari Viswannathan <rajeshwari.v2413_at_gmail.com>

> The cookies are generated by javascipt.
>
> Is there anyway I can automate this or do we have to download manually
> everyday?
>
> Can you give some tips?

There's a slight possibility that you could push the javascript through a
javascript interpreter to get the cookie you need. It all depends on what
the javascript is actually doing. If it tries to access elements in the web
page, you're out of luck. If it just does a bit of math or fools around
with character strings, you might be able to make it work.

Ralph Mitchell