Win32 curl downloads update (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 09:23:55 +0100 (CET)

FYI: (From: Guenter Knauf)

Hi all,
OpenSSL has just released 0.9.8l a day after I've build the curl 7.19.7
binaries, and I decided to rebuild them since the 0.9.8l version is a security
release which disables renegotiation as a workaround for CVE-2009-3555, see
From my webstats I can see that already more than 1000 have downloaded the
first builds (440 devel packages + 674 curl packages), and I strongly recommend
that these download the packages again in order to get the new builds with
OpenSSL 0.9.8l.

I'm not subscribed to the users list - can please someone kindly forward this
information to the users ist?

thanks, GŁn.

List admin: