curl-users

Curl HP-UX 11.31 using libssh2

From: Pletter Thomas <T.Pletter_at_rewe-group.at>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:55:57 +0100

hello,

Did anybody have experiences with CURL using libssh2 for HPUX 11.31 ?

I compiled without problems LIBSSH2 for HPUX 11.31 (Source
http://www.libssh2.org )

But now i have problems to compile CURL 7.19.6 (Source
http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Networking/WWW/curl-7.19.6/index.ht
ml )

Build-time dependencies are already installed.

After Linking , curl can't find library of "libidn"

Software product libidn is installed :
 <<libidn.txt>>
libssh2 exists :

 <<libssh2.txt>>
With Following SHELL-Script i use "configure" using these instructions:

 <<curl-install.txt>>

 <<configure-curl-ANSI-C.sh>>

I change in configure (File configure.txt) following parts, but now
success ...

          #LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -L$LIBIDN/lib"
          LDFLAGS="$LDFLAGS -L$LIBIDN/lib/hpux32"
          #CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -I$LIBIDN/include"
          CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -I$LIBIDN/include"

Configure - Script : configure is too big for sending !

Logfiles:

ZIP of Logfile: configure-curl-ANSI-C.log

 <<configure-curl-ANSI-C.zip>>

ZIP of Logfile : config.log

 <<config.zip>>

 <<Makefile>>

regards,Tom

______________________________________

HINWEIS:
Alle von Gesellschaften der REWE International AG elektronisch uebermittelten Auskuenfte, Mitteilungen
und Erklaerungen sind vertraulich und rechtlich unverbindlich. Verpflichtungen von Gesellschaften der
REWE International AG beduerfen der schriftlichen Einigung in saemtlichen Vertragspunkten sowie der Unterfertigung
durch das vertretungsbefugte Organ. Im Falle einer Fehluebermittlung ersuchen wir um Benachrichtigung sowie um
Vernichtung und Beachtung, dass jegliche Form der Verwendung und Weitergabe der Inhalte an Dritte unzulaessig ist.

NOTICE:
All notices, declarations and explanations transferred electronically from REWE International AG companies
are confidential and not legally binding. Obligations of REWE International AG companies arise only when written
agreement to all contractual points has been confirmed in writing with the signature of an authorized representative.
If this e-mail was sent by mistake, please inform us immediately. Furthermore we also request you to destroy it
and use neither the contents nor disclose them in any manner to third parties.