curl-users

Re: Curl HP-UX 11.31 using libssh2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:31:34 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009, Pletter Thomas wrote:

> But now i have problems to compile CURL 7.19.6 (Source
> http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Networking/WWW/curl-7.19.6/index.html )

Hm, why don't you use the sources from curl.haxx.se ? Did the HPUX connect
guys alter the source package somehow? (I didn't look)

> Build-time dependencies are already installed.
>
> After Linking , curl can't find library of "libidn"

You mean at run-time? Then you need to make sure you tell your ld.so (or
equivalent) how to find it. LD_LIBRARY_PATH used to be the variable to do that
in the old days on other *nix systems, possibly HPUX too.