Re: Libcurl Download and Resume Support

From: bruce <>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 06:34:36 -0700

hi nishith,

if i understand your email, you're basically looking to have an app do
download/resume/streaming of video files.

if this is correct, you're looking to re-create a basic media player.

do a quick search on google/bing/etc.. and you should find some open
source apps that you can examine/use as a starting point.

if this doesn't answer your question, feel free to get back to the list...

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Nishith Jain <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to curl and I have been asked to develop a download manager with
> download and resume support. (Pause and Resume) support.
> If the download is happening and video streaming starts, the download
> should pause.
> Language: C/C++
> OS: ubuntu
> Can anyone please help me in this regards...
> Thanks in Advance...
> Nishith
> List admin:
> FAQ: