curl-users

Re: a dedicated list for web scraping issues

From: Doug McNutt <douglist_at_macnauchtan.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:24:42 -0600

At 22:05 +0200 7/2/10, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>As I know lots of people using curl are interested in and working on web scraping in various degrees and manners, I would just like to mention that we've just today setup a brand new mailing list for the sole purpose of discussing screen scraping, web bots, internet spidering, http scripting and related matters.
>
>All details can be found at http://webscrapers.haxx.se/

Is anyone else having trouble with the subscription process. It could be the older browser I'm using this older Macintosh that I use for mail but I'm being ignored. No email is being received for confirmation.

The archive page shows "2010 Jul" as an anchor but nothing gets returned.

Is there an old fashioned way to subscribe with an email?

--
--> Give me liberty or give me Obamacare <--