From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:43:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010, Mehrdad wrote:

Don't top-post. Don't full-quote. Use a sensible subject and if you intend to
reply on this mailing list, switch off digest-mode!

> I found just but that's
> not include CURLINFO_OS_ERRNO for example sometime I get error 115 from
> CURLINFO_OS_ERRNO, what's that mean?

As I said, that is the errno variable, populated by your system and the errno
numbers are system-specific so there's no (lib)curl docs describing them.
Please try reading up on 'errno'.

Lastly, CURLINFO_OS_ERRNO is a libcurl thing and this mailing list is for the
curl command line tool, while libcurl related talks are more suitable on the
curl-library mailing list!

List admin: