curl-users

Re: Hope soon oAuth - Twitter turns off basic authentification by August 16th

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:51:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, Roland Mösl wrote:

> When You search a Beta-tester for a oAuth Version of CURL, I would to this
> job.

1. There's an oauth library that uses libcurl:

   http://liboauth.sourceforge.net/

2. There have been people expressing interest to implement support (with my
   expressed approval):

   http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2010-05/index.html#73

3. Nothing has happened to move anything like this into curl so you can be
   completely sure it won't exist in any released curl version by August 16th
   2010. We need volounteers interested in making it happen.