curl-users

Re: Problem down loading a file with curl. Has anybody run into this problem before.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:00:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010, Vosberg, Mark wrote:

> when I try to download the file it errors out with Object+reference+not+set.

googling for this error shows this is very common, and in all cases is due to
a problem in the (server side) code.

> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If I were you, I'd start out trying to make my request as similar as the
working Firefox ones as possible. The problem is bound to be in the server end
so there's something in what is being sent that triggers this problem, so if
you send the exact same as the working case it should work...