curl-users

CURL intermittently not connecting to host

From: Tobie Vermeulen <tobie.vermeulen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 15:51:46 +0200

Hi all,
I hope you can assist!
We use CURL for the transfer of a SOAP XML package and then process the
receipt file. About 6 months ago the application and CURL was moved to a new
server, Windows 2008 STD. This whole week we are experiencing severe issues
with CURL coming back with error message 7. 3 times it will work and then
several times not - we cannot find a true pattern to the problem - it is
fine intermittently. When I test it on another server, Windows 2003, all is
fine.

This is the version of curl that we are using:

This is a binary package of the cURL libcurl
and the cURL command line tool:
http://curl.haxx.se/
This package is build with MingW32 compiler,
and the lib DLL can be used for your own projects.
version : 7.18.2 SSL SSPI LIBZ
requires : OpenSSL 0.9.8h DLLs (included)
license : http://curl.haxx.se/docs/copyright.html
built by : G. Knauf <info_at_gknw.de>
curl 7.18.2 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.18.2 OpenSSL/0.9.8h zlib/1.2.3
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: Largefile NTLM SSL SSPI libz

Please advise, assist - it will be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Tobie