curl-users

Wanted: cURL example for ftp get directory over SSH

From: Phill Lowe <eskiphill_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:21:50 -0700 (PDT)

I use cURL to automate connections to HTTPS servers many times a day. It is a lifesaver!

I would like to replace psftp with cURL for our connections to a couple of SSH type servers. The syntax for connecting is clear from the manual. I don't understand how I would get a directory listing so I would know what files to download or how I can delete a file once it has been downloaded. An example would help tremendously!
Thanks!