curl-users Archives

Re: Error with 7.21.7 --insecure

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 10:51:29 -0700

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 04:05:16PM +0400, Michele Mor wrote:
> I am using a batch process (Win 64) to periodically download files.
> Today I have used "curl-7.21.7-win64-ssl-sspi" instead of "curl-7.21.6-win64-ssl-sspi" and my downloads failed.

You're going to have to give a lot more detail. How exactly do your downloads
"fail"? There are 1001 reasons, and it's impossible to say which one might be
the one affecting you. At the very least, please attach logs (obtained using the
-v option). Please also say what you are expecting from this command and what
you are actually seeing.

>>> Dan