curl-users

Re: Error with 7.21.7 - insecure

From: Michele Mor <m_mor_at_mail15.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 18:38:32 +0400

> > I am using a batch Process (Win 64) to periodically Download Files.
>
> > Today I Have Used "curl-7.21.7-Win64- SSL-sspi "INSTEAD of" curl-7.21.6-Win64-SSL-sspi "My Downloads and failed.
> You're going to Have to Give More Detail a lot. How EXACTLY do your Downloads
> "fail"? There are 1001 Reasons, and IT's Impossible to Say Which one Might be
> the one affecting you. At the very Least, Please attach logs (Obtained using the
> -V option). Please Also Say What Are you expecting from this command and What
> Are Actually seeing you.

I have tried again using the -v option.
When I launch my batch file, I have a pop up window stating:
The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer.

I am using Win 7 64bit and I have downloaded "curl-7.21.7-Win64- SSL-sspi" compiled by Don Luchini.
I have tested "curl-7.21.7-win64-nossl" and I have the same issue.
Do I need to contact him directly?

Thanks
Michele