curl-users

Fwd: How to compile curl with openssl 1.0.2

From: Jerry OELoo <oyljerry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 09:59:35 +0800

Thanks Tao's comments about this problem.
I think your method may fix this error as a workaround.

As you know, I do not want to add new openssl library path to ld
config, otherwise, all program will use this new version lib, it may
cause some compatibility.
and When config curl, I have set
--with-libssl-prefix=/usr/local/openssl-1.0.2, I think curl should
know where to find new version library but failed.

--
Rejoice,I Desire!