Re: Tiny curl example on FreeRTOS

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 16:39:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020, Aaron Xu via curl-users wrote:

> Where can I find an example for porting tiny curl on FreeRTOS device? I want
> to try it today:)

I would recommend the curl-library mailing list for this subject, as it would
be libcurl and not the curl tool.

Tiny-curl should build pretty much as-is on FreeRTOS if you just make sure to
build all sources files under lib/. Maybe with the caveat that I believe I've
only really done it myself with limited features enabled (which I think is
also default in the shipped FreeRTOS config file) and only with wolfSSL for
TLS.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!