cURL Mailing List Monthly Index Single Mail
curl-and-php mailing list Archives
Re: Re: PHP binary CURL and HTTPS
From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 16:30:15 +0200 (MET DST)
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001, YAHOO!!! wrote:
> exec("C:/PHP/curl -m 120 -d Login=login -d Passord=password
You mean that when you fill them in with your browser it works?
Then, start trying to identify how the browser's POST differs from yours:
1. Did you fill in user+password in the browser before the actual post? I.e
2. Your POST line doesn't include "btnSubmit=Login" which may or may not be
3. Your browser uses a user-agent string that the remote server may use
If the -L means that curl follows a location, it may imply that several
4. You might get cookies back that need to be sent on subsequent requests,
5. You might need to set the referer string, try -e.
6. There are probably more details I haven't thought of right now.
Welcome to give-me-your-best-guess hour!
-- Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/ _______________________________________________ Curl-and-php mailing list Curl-and-php_at_lists.sourceforge.net http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/curl-and-phpReceived on 2001-06-07
These mail archives are generated by hypermail.
Page updated November 12, 2010.
web site info