curl-and-php

CURL POST chunked help

From: Manda Costin <siderite_at_go.ro>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 17:35:53 -0000

Can you make CURL interpret correctly chunked HTTP/1.1 output
or make it use http/1.0 in some way? Something really weird is
happening. I am trying all the socket codes I see on the net
and are given as exampled, but it doesn't work for me. POST
data just isn't received. I am trying the CURL option and CURL
receives POST data, but the output is "chunked", or something
like it, because the correct output is sent about three times
and garbled, therefore unusable. I also received chunked data
when using sockets, but I solved the problem by making a
HTTP/1.0 request rather than a 1.1. Can you help me please?

----
Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro