curl-and-php

Re: CURL POST chunked help - solved it!

From: Manda Costin <siderite_at_go.ro>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 17:42:50 -0000

Pe 10 Apr 2003, la 20:37, Manda Costin <siderite_at_go.ro> a
scris:

> >Can you make CURL interpret correctly chunked HTTP/1.1
output >or make it use http/1.0 in some way? Something really
weird is >happening. I am trying all the socket codes I see on
the net >and are given as exampled, but it doesn't work for
me. POST >data just isn't received. I am trying the CURL
option and CURL >receives POST data, but the output is
"chunked", or something >like it, because the correct output
is sent about three times >and garbled, therefore unusable. I
also received chunked data >when using sockets, but I solved
the problem by making a >HTTP/1.0 request rather than a 1.1.
Can you help me please?

I was getting the output from CURL using ob_start() and
ob_get_results(). now I used
curl_setopt(curlopt_returntransfer,1) to get the output of
curl into a variable. This solved everything!

----
Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro