curl-and-php

installing php/curl on Apache problem

From: Felix Rabinovich <felix_at_rabinovich.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:35:59 -0700

I enabled curl in php.ini (extension=php_curl.dll), and when I restarted
Apache I am getting a wierd error message pop-up "The procedure entry point
fast_call_user_function could not be located in the dynamic link library
php4ts.dll".

I have Windows 2000, Apache 2, PHP 4.3.2 and curl 7.10.6 (although curl
version probably doesn't matter, since I am using libcurl from PHP). The most
annoying thing is that I installed pretty much the same configuration almost a
year ago, so I didn't think that this installation on the new box after the
upgrade would be any different.

Anybody saw this problem?

Thanks
Felix