curl-and-php

Re[2]: Why at use CURLOPT_NOBODY remote server fulfils request Incorrectly?

From: SID <webdriver_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:17:21 +0300

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, Daniel wrote:

DS> I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you want.

Dear Daniel,

The reason is my poor English. Sorry, once again.
I’ll try to explain as exactly as possible:

Option CURLOPT_NOBODY true is required for not getting the document
body. In this case remote server " http://blog.my-choice.biz/index.php?disp=stats "
has to process the request the same way as for CURLOPT_NOBODY false option.
Not to change the request method I have put method "GET" for
CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST option in both examples.
As a result the difference between two examples lies only in the
following: first example has CURLOPT_NOBODY false, and the second -
CURLOPT_NOBODY true.

Could you please explain why remote server "
http://blog.my-choice.biz/index.php?disp=stats " processes request
differently in these examples?
How can I solve the problem NOT to receive the document body, but to
make remote server " http://blog.my-choice.biz/index.php?disp=stats "
process my request the same way as if I received document body?

--
Sincerely,
SID                          mailto:webdriver_at_gmail.com