From: paul martin <>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:19:17 +0000

Hey i am trying to do a GET request to a url with & in it
phpcurl automatically encodes the & to &amp;
however the server does not like one of the &amp; and refuses to send back the image
however from a webrowser it works fine cause I can send it as &
I tested curl from command line
and got it working using --d "get=image&c=entry&f=test" --get
how can i send data like this during a GET request in php
or how can I get phpcurl to stop encoding the connection url
Many thanks

Get 30 Free Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger