I get error C2988: unrecognizable template declaration/definition
in line 35 of d:\projects\curlpp\include\utilspp\ThreadingSingle.inl
template< typename T >
utilspp::ThreadingSingle< T >::lock::lock(
utilspp::ThreadingSingle< T >::mutex & ) < this is line 35
I don't know why as this file and ThreadingSingle.hpp haven't changed.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [cURLpp] cURLpp folder structure
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:05:29 +0100
From: Piotr Dobrogost <curlpp_at_2008.autoera.pl>
To: cURLpp's mailing-list <curlpp_at_rrette.com>
References: <49183C57.6050309_at_2008.autoera.pl> <4e3cf5960811100611s283c12cfy67e1329c566adf6d_at_mail.gmail.com> <491981BB.60207_at_2008.autoera.pl> <4e3cf5960811110518k7958c5ffw956db97294b6f82c_at_mail.gmail.com> <4e3cf5960811121020l4591780fiec75150659140840_at_mail.gmail.com> <4e3cf5960811121834n9b92d75u9fc6604bd0cfce4f_at_mail.gmail.com>
Jean-Philippe Barette-LaPierre wrote:
> I just commited the structural changes. You can change the VC++ files now.
Thanks a lot for this work.
Below there are some comments from me.
0. curlpp .cpp files are missing (CurlHandle.cpp, Easy.cpp etc.)
1. Copyright notice is not updated to current year.
2. Some headers have include guard beginning with CURLPP and some don't have this prefix. I think all should have.
3. Some headers don't have include guard.
4. Some .inl files don't have include guard.
5. NonCopyable is in both curlpp and utilspp. Shouldn't we have only one in utilspp?
If you agree with above I could make these changes.
cURLpp mailing list
Received on 2008-11-16