POST and persistant connections

From: Eric Rautman <erautman_at_email.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:25:51 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to post a form (CURLOPT_POST w/ CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS) twice using a
persistant connection. The first POST works fine, the second POST fails with
HTTP 400 (malformed host header.)

Turning on CURLOPT_VERBOSE, I see after the first POST that "Connection (#0)
left alive". On the second POST, I see "Re-using existing connection! (#0)".
OK so far. Then it prints the header, and I see that "Host:" is filled with
some garbage character, repeated over and over.

It makes no difference whether or not I reset CURLOPT_URL and
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS before the second POST... same error.

Any ideas?

BTW I'm using libcurl 7.7.1 on WinNT (statically linked with my app), and my
server is Apache 1.3.12 (OpenSA/0.20)

Thanks,
Eric