Re: Performance problems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:08:31 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Pedro Medeiros wrote:

> I've written a program with libcurl that sends a 12k file using
> POST. The problem is that the CGI it connects to is a tad slow and, while
> it awaits the answer, the program consumes all CPU power on
> curl_easy_perform call. Is there any busy-waiting loop going on? How can
> I solve this?

I suspect that this is the problem Tomasz Lacki reported, that can be fixed
by applying the patch you get on this page:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curl/lib/transfer.c.diff?r1=1.43&r2=1.44&diff_format=u

If it isn't, please let us know!

--
     Daniel Stenberg -- curl dude -- http://curl.haxx.se/