Re: Little problem on the libcurl.dll generation

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:34:27 +0400

At 12:37 23-08-2001 +0200, Steve Lhomme wrote:
>According to lib/libcurl.def the name of the DLL should be libcurl. And
that's
>what the .lib (used to link your app to libcurl.dll) is waiting for. But in

I came across that error a few days ago when I replied to a question on
this mailing list but I forgot to mention it here. I suggest changing the
libcurl.def for it to use "curl.dll" instead of "libcurl.dll".

>Otherwise, does anyone have an example of how to correctly retrieve the IE
>proxy settings ? (here for example it's loaded to a configuration file :( )

You can use the InternetQueryOption function with the INTERNET_OPTION_PROXY
option flag to get the proxy settings.

Regards,
-sm