Re: Little problem on the libcurl.dll generation

From: Steve Lhomme <steve.lhomme_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:41:17 +0200

Yep, I started looking at that. But for the moment I'll concentrate on what
I want to do first, later I'll integrate that.

I don't want to spend days including something before I have the basic thing
working (through simple proxy and not). Also I really wonder if it's worth
using libCurl + SpiderMonkey(js from Mozilla)+wininet to get the right
behaviour for the right URL on Windows, when wininet would be enough :(

I wanted to make a cross-platform C++ class, but I think it's not time yet
to have somethig like this, because every browser of every platform have a
different way of storing the proxy settings. And for the moment I'm only
doing open source on Windows ;)