Crash in the DLL

From: Steve Lhomme <steve.lhomme_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 17:45:57 +0200

I've build the DLL with Visual C++ 6, and with the simple FTP example, it
crashes when writing into the file ! So I've tried to debug it, and it's on
the data->fwrite. So I tried a static build and it worked !

I really didn't understand what happened. I've tried calling the standard
fwrite in the DLL and out of the DLL with exactly the same parameters (same
string, length, stream). And it crashes in the DLL and not inside ! (in the
same program/run)

Any idea ?

From the assembly of fwrite, it crashes on the file locking...