Re: http upload: filename with comma failed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:12:32 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, CheeSiang Lim wrote:

> I read from formdata.c that filename with , will fail because it will be
> interpreted as filename delimiter. The question now is how I can specify a
> file that contains , for http upload?

If you read formdata.c once more, you'll figure out that your concern is only
valid if you use the curl_formparse() function for multipart formposts. That
function is deprecated and you should not use it in any new programs and old
programs should be rewritten.

curl_formadd() is the function to use, and it does not have any such
limitation.