Minor CURLcode spelling issue

From: Ufuk Kayserilioglu <groups_at_paralaus.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:01:24 +0200

This is going to be a little pedantic but the enum item
CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEOUTED that appears in CURLcode is unfortunately
misspelled. I think CURLE_OPERATION_TIMEDOUT is more correct. Maybe it
should be corrected in all respective places.

Thanks,

Ufuk

PS: Since I have been very busy lately I haven't been able to spare any time
to curl development, but I am determined to add URL manipulation
functionality to curl in the near future.