[OffTopic] HTTP server library...

From: Ufuk Kayserilioglu <groups_at_paralaus.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 14:26:23 +0300

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the Off-Topic mail but I presume someone here might be able to
help me.

I am looking for the almost the exact analogue of cURL as an HTTP
server. That is, a open source (preferably non-GPL), multi-threaded
C/C++ library implementing an HTTP/S server with method/URL handlers.
All my searches on freshmeat and sourceforge have been fruitless in the
respect that they usually do not fulfill one or more of the above
requirements.

I would be grateful to anyone who can give me a pointer.

Thanks,

Ufuk Kayserilioglu