Error 52 - got nothing ?

From: Paul Johnson <>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:22:32 +0100

Hi. I've just tried to do a server put using the libcurl easy interface and
got this error for my trouble. It seemed like it was uploading 91k of data
in 16k chunks then failed after I sent it the final 0 bytes worth.

Can anyone elucidate on what might be happening here? Is this actually an
error or do I just ignore it?

Many thanks in advance...

PS. Here's my copy routine. It uses globals and is hardly a sterling example
of programming, although I think it probably is as everyone says this kinda
stuff :)

size_t ReadBody (void *buffer, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void *userp)
tS32 Size;

 if (BytesLeft<0)

 if (!ReadPtr)

 if (Size)