Re: Connected ?

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_applewoodhouse.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:37:41 +0100

Fair point. I'm on win32 trying to talk to a unix server across an internet
connection. curl has initalised successfully and returned with no errors,
but I need to make my own program stop right there if an auto-dial flag
isn't set and theres no internet connection.

I was hoping I could make curl try a connection that doesn't actually do
anything or something like that just so I can get a "not connected" error
(or not as the case may be)

Regards,
Paul Johnson
Applewood House