Re: Error 52 - got nothing ?

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_applewoodhouse.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:46:22 +0100

This has gotten a bit more worrisome now. I only seem to get the 52 response
if I trace through the execution with the debugger. If I let it run, it goes
away forever. If I break into the execution I'm always staring at an
assembler ret instrucion in high memory that can't be traced.

ugh :( Not had one of these for a long time....

btw, I'm pretty sure the person doing the server side of my app is writing
http compliant code - he practically invented it! :)

Regards,
Paul Johnson
Applewood House
www.applewoodhouse.com