Re: Error 52 - got nothing ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:47:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is my fault or not tbh. If I put a Sleep(2000) in the
> memory writing function, I always get the error returned. If not, it doesn't
> come back.

I don't see how that sleep effects much. I guess that if you have it there,
the server times out the connection due to your inactivity.

> Where does the verbose output and stuff actually go under ms devstudio btw ?

The VERBOSE output goes to stderr, I have no clue where that goes when using
ms devstudio.

You could probably switch over to use the curl command line tool while
debugging this, as then you can easily use the -v and the --trace options to
get details about the transfer.