Re: Plea for help

From: Ralph Mitchell <rmitchell_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:14:13 -0500

Just wondering... Have you tried to upload using command-line curl?
 Did it work? If so, can you run some kind of network monitor to see
what it does and compare it to your program? not calling your server
guy a liar, but if you can't get through from the command line, you can
expect similar results from your program...

Apologies if this has already been discussed - I've skipped a few posts
recently due to overwork...

Ralph Mitchell