Re: Plea for help

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_applewoodhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:58:46 +0100

ok, I'm all set.

The problem was some security feature or other thats been put in place
before we actually move over to SSL that curl didn't like, apparently. The
server engineer (Scott Williamson) got it running pdq given that he a) knows
what he's doing and b) has access to his server logs, both of which I don't.

Although, it seems this mega-length timeout before getting the 52 error
might be the fault of either curl or windows (probably windows). If I ever
figure that one out, I'll post(sic) my findings here.

Many thanks again to all those that offered help/advice to this newbie and
apologies to the others for taking up so much listserv space.....

Regards,
Paul Johnson
Applewood House
www.applewoodhouse.com