Re: Problems linking

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:34:38 -0700

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 01:46:46PM +0200, Buelta Aguirre, Jaime wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
> I have problems linking libcurl to my programs. I have included all the
> libraries indicated by curl-config, but seems like symbol __floatdidf is not
> defined. Compiler says that is referenced on libcurl.a (file.o)
>
> My environment is Solaris 8, compiling with Sun compiler.
>
> Anyone knows what is happening?

That sounds like an internal compiler helper function for floating point.
If you're including -lm on the link line, then it's probably a mismatch
between the compiler and/or libraries that libcurl was compiled with versus
your application. Have you tried compiling libcurl yourself? Are you using
the same compiler flags as for your application?

>>> Dan