cancellation of curl_easy_perform()

From: Jörg Müller-Tolk <curl_at_mueller-tolk.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:34:38 +0200

Hi all

I have a problem with cancelling a curl_easy_perform() call.
I tried using the progress callback function. Is it also called if no
progress is made at all?
My callback does not get called.

Half year ago I had the problem, that the password callback was not call
and I scanned the error message instead.
Might any other callback than the progess one be called without data
being transmitted?

thanks
Joerg M-T