Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.10.6

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl_at_devsecure.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:38:03 +1000

Daniel,

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:19 pm, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Curl and libcurl 7.10.6 is out! A minor-features-added release.

Congrats on another sterling release in the middle of your holiday!

> o NTLM authentication support (--ntlm and CURLAUTH_NTLM)

Sorry I was a bit slow confirming my testing on your last fixes in the NTLM
area. Everything seems to be working 'as it should' now libcurlwise,
including changing NTLM credentials between requests and correctly picking
when and when not to re-use the handles!

Thanks,
Cris