Dynamic Library Load Windows

From: Crypt Master <>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:59:04 +0000

I am trying to load libcurl as a dll. Even though the download page says all
version include libcurl, the only one which has a dll is the package.

Porblem is the when I run LoadLibrary I get a "The specified module could
not be found" from windows which is a crap error message as I can load any
other library in the same path. I can only assume there is something wrong
with the dll as others load and this one doesnt.

Does anybody know of this problem and where I can get a descent dll for
windows ?

This email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.