Re: PATCH: CURLOPT_FTP_RESPONSE_TIMEOUT.

From: Early Ehlinger <early_at_respower.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 15:08:49 -0500

I took a look at this man file under cygwin's man and it looks fine.

The MANPATH variable doesn't seem to work as documented under either cygwin
or MSYS - I ended up having to copy the man file in question over the one in
the cygwin distro.

Even so, it was pretty simple to make this change. Of course, I don't
really understand the formatting tags, so I just copied the ones from above.
One of these days I guess I'll learn the tag language...