Re: how to turn on persistent connection

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 13:09:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:

> > Yes, each connection will be kept alive and re-used if possible.
>
> Thus, do you know what else I have to set to have persistent connection
> beside setting header "Keep-Alive"?

The server needs to keep the connection alive as well, libcurl only does its
attempts from the client-side. HTTP 1.1-servers keep connections alive by
default unless told otherwise. "Keep-Alive" is a 1.0-thing.

If you think you're experiencing a libcurl bug, you need to provide a lot more
details for us to understand and repeat the problem.