Re: does libcurl support pipeline?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:07:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:

> do you know anybody is working on pipeline?

No, I don't work on it, and no one else have told me about any work in this
area either.

> Can we use multi-interface to implement pipeline "for sure" ?

"for sure" ? What is that supposed to mean? You want me to express some kind
of guarantee that it'll work in the future? I won't.

Unless you pay me for it, you won't catch me guarantee anything about
libcurl's future development! :-)

This email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
Welcome to geek heaven.