Re: how libcurl receives chunked data from http server?

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:33:23 -0700

>Subject: Re: how libcurl receives chunked data from http server?
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Jerry G. Chiuan wrote:
>
> > you mean libcurl allows us to keep the whole response *without* patch?
could
> > you please tell me how I have to do for libcurl to keep the whole
response?

> http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/getinmemory.c

Daniel,
I have seen this before.
It show us what we can do in order to store the whole response in memory
I thought libcurl *internally* can keep the whole response in memory. I
misunderstand it

what my application does is to receive huge image data and display it, not
the files, so I need to keep it in the memory

- Jerry