test 91 occational failure

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:27:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends

Since a while back, test case number 91 occationally fails on the same machine
that ran it fine before, and that will run it fine again.

See the build summary: http://curl.haxx.se/auto/

This is a libcurl bug or a bug in the test suite. I could use a hand to track
this problem down. For example, does anyone have a host where this happens in
a repeatable fashion?

PS, thanks to Ralph Mitchell's neat script and the daily-builds, even those of
you who can do CVS updates can now join in and do automatic builds and tests:

        http://curl.haxx.se/auto/howto.html

 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]